Saturday, December 16, 2006

Elf pick-up lines

  • "Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful knees?"
  • * "We don't see many happenin' ladies north of the Arctic Circle."
  • * "That's quite a set of ornaments you've got there."
  • * "Just because a guy wears tights doesn't mean he's gay."
  • * "One night with me, baby, and you'll be sneezin' tinsel."
  • * "Why, yes, I am George Stephanopoulos."
  • * "I can't tell you how hard it is to be the only elf who's Jewish."
  • * "Not everything about me is tiny."
  • * "That's not Elmo, but don't stop tickling."
  • * "I'm down here!"
  • * "Just because I have bells on my shoes doesn't mean I'm a sissy."
  • * "I was once a lawn ornament for Brad Pitt."
  • * "No, no, I don't bake cookies. You're thinking of those dorks at Keebler."
  • * "You'd look great in a Raggedy Ann wig."
  • * "I can eat my weight in cocktail wieners."
  • * "I taught Santa everything he knows."
  • * "I'm a magical being. Take off your bra."
  • * "I'm free on Christmas Eve."
  • * "Even Santa doesn't make candy as sweet as you."
  • * "I've got the keys to the sleigh tonight."
  • * "You know what they say about guys with big ears."
  • * "I get a thimbleful of tequila in me and I turn into a wild man."
  • * "I have certain needs that can't be satisfied by working on toys."
  • * "I can get you off the naughty list."

via

No comments: