Thursday, April 27, 2006

After the coma

Billy Bob's pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma.  After being in the coma for nearly six months, she woke up and saw that she was no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asked the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replied, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are just fine."

"After all this time," she said, "do they have names?"

"Yes ma'am," the doctor replied. "Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thought to herself, "Oh no, not my brother... he's an idiot!"

Expecting the worst, she asked the doctor, "Well, what did he name them?"

"The girl is Denise," said the doctor.

The new mother said, "Wow, that's a beautiful name! I guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise."

Then she asked, "What's the boy's name?"

"Denephew."

via

No comments: