Sunday, April 23, 2006

Nose picking quotes

Sexynose    * "You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your nose."
    * "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose."
    * "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends under the sofa."
    * "What is the difference between boogers and broccoli? Kids won't eat broccoli.
    * "How did you know I went to Harvard?" "I noticed your class ring when you picked your nose."
    * "I know he picks his nose. I felt under his furniture." Van Lane Ferguson, We Bark at Midnight (1962)
    * "If I had a million boogers, I'd still pick you."
    * "Pickem Lickem Rollem Flickem."
    * "I guarantee you that Moses was a picker. You wander through the desert for forty years with that dry air. You telling me you're not going to have occasion to clean house a little bit." Seinfeld, The Pick (1992)
    * "Why is your nose like an instrument? You can pick it or you can blow it!"
    * "How come I can pick my friends but not my nose? Who made up that rule anyway? How can you say 'that's the way it is, that's just the way it goes'? Why don't you decide for yourself what you can do and what you can say." - Ani Difranco

One of my favorite quotes is from friend Rich Reid (aka “Hoosier”):   No ones finger fits as comfortably in your nose as your own.”

No comments: