Thursday, August 10, 2006

Prince Charles and the Genie

Ajinnah geniePrince Charles was driving on his mother's estate when he accidentally ran over her favor­ite dog, killing it instantly. He jumped out of his car and sat down on the grass, distraught. Suddenly he noticed a lamp half buried in the ground. He dug it up and polished it off. A genie appeared and said, "You have freed me from thousands of years of captivity. As a reward I will grant you one wish."

"Well," Prince Charles said, "I have all the things I need, but I just killed this dog. Is there any way you can bring it back to life?"

The genie looked at the dog and said, "The dog is too mutilated to bring back to life. Is there something else you would like?"

The prince thought for a moment, reached into his pocket and pulled out two photos. "I was married to this beautiful woman named Diana," Prince Charles said, showing the genie the first photo. "The whole country loved her. But we divorced and then she died. A few months ago I married this woman, Camilla."

He showed the genie the second photo, then said, "Camilla isn't the beauty Diana was, and everyone hates her. Do you think you can make Camilla as beautiful as Diana?"

The genie studied the two photographs and after a few moments said, "Let's have a look at that dog again."

via

No comments: