Monday, November 07, 2005

Simply Scripts

24Here’s the start of one from the television program 24:

JACK BAUER: [The following takes place between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.]


{Kim Bauer is running down the street yelling out Megan}

KIM BAUER: MEGAN!!!!! MEGAN!!!

{She spots her across the street}

CUT TO PARAMEDIC TAKING CARE OF GARY

PARAMEDIC: Your going to be fine.

OFFICER: You are Gary Matheson?

GARY MATHESON: Yeah that's right. It's about time you guys got here.

OFFICER: We just got the call five minuets ago sir. Dispatch says your reporting a child abduction? Is that right?

GARY MATHESON: It's my daughter. She took my daughter.

OFFICER: You want to describe the suspect for me.

GARY MATHESON: I can do better than that. Her name is Kim Bauer. She works for my wife and me.

****FADE OUT****

Simply Scripts   Lots ansd lots of free movie and TV scripts here.

via 

No comments: