Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Still crazy after all these years

MansonCharles Manson revisited

Convicted of the 1969 murder of actress Sharon Take and some friends, Charles Manson is still in prison. Here are some of his thoughts from his statement during his trial.

  •  I have spent my life in jail, and without parents.
  •  I never went to school, so I never growed up in the respect to learn to read and write so good, so I have stayed in jail and I have stayed stupid, I have stayed a child while I have watched your world grow up, and then I look at the things that you do and I don't understand.
  •  Most of the people at the ranch that you call The Family were just people that you did not want, people that were alongside the road, that their parents had kicked them out or they did not want to go to Juvenile Hall, so I did the best I could and I took them up on my garbage dump and I told them this that in love there is no wrong.
  •  I don't care. I have one law and I learned it when I was a kid in reform school. It's don't snitch. And I have never snitched, And I told them that anything they do for their brothers and sisters is good, if they do it with a good thought.
  •  I can't dislike you, but I will say this to you. You haven't got long before you are all going to kill yourselves because you are all crazy.
  •  You should all turn around and face your children and start following them and listening to them.
  •  I may have implied on several occasions to several different people that I may have been Jesus Christ, but I haven't decided yet what I arn or who I am.
  •  I look and I say, "Why are you mad at me?"
  •  Yesterday you cannot prove yesterday happened today, it would take you all day and then it would be tomorrow, and you can't prove last week happened. You can't prove anything except to yourself.

Read more

via growabrain

No comments: