Saturday, June 18, 2005
Friday, June 17, 2005
Here is what you get:
-annoying phone calls (sometimes in the middle of the night)
-someone who will follow you around everywhere
-your friends and family will get im's and texts from her
-you will get collection calls at your house because she uses your address and phone number as her own
-also Dr's offices will call you to confirm appointments with this girl
-she will call you things like "stupid pollack", "brick", "looser"
-i have been told that i have a "small penis"
Here’s the ebay ad.
via look at this
Posted 2:40 PM
Michelin Tire Company engineers have invented the airless tire. The rim and “tire” are bonded together and come as a single unit. The Tweel as it’s called has plenty of shock-absorbing capability for most needs. More details here and here and here.
Posted 2:20 PM
Thursday, June 16, 2005
If you own adigital video recorder, you know that this magic appliance can change the way you watch TV. But, with a little work from you, your TiVo is capable of much more. With several innocent gimmicks, you can make using TiVo even slicker.
Click here for details.
Posted 8:53 PM
1) Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
2) In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
3) No one expects you to run into a burning building.
4) People call at 9 p.m. and ask, "Did I wake you?"
5) People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
6) There's nothing left to learn 'the hard way'.
7) Things you buy now probably won't wear out.
8) You can eat dinner at 4:00 p.m.
9) You can live without sex but not without glasses.
10) You enjoy hearing about other people's operations.
11) You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
12) You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.
13) You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.
14) You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walks into the room.
15) You sing along with the elevator music.
16) Your eyes won't get much worse.
17) Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
18) Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the National Weather Service.
19) Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
20) Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
Posted 8:48 PM
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Monday, June 13, 2005
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Want to know the secrets for being an advanced Google user?
phonebook: Disney CA – Search for Disney's phone numbers.
movie: The Wizard of Oz – Find reviews and showtimes.
weather 63107 – Given a location (zip code or city), show the weather
…and lots, lots more can be found on the Google Guide.
Posted 11:33 AM