Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Anti Monkey Butt Powder

Anti monkey buttWhile in Florida, we ran across this unusual sign.   I had no idea what it was.  So I Googled it and found out that it’s a powder for “absorbing excess sweat and reducing frictional skin irritation”. 

Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead!

I’ll have to get some for my long motorcycle rides.

Anti Monkey Butt Powder website

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,
I wrote you yesterday, im looking for a pic you posted 5 dec. 2005 on a fox tv guy on a suitcase. i wounder if you have it in a higher resolution.

bests alex

Jonco said...

Alex,
No I don't. I got it from leenks.com. I used the same resolution that I got it in (just copied and pasted). sorry.
Thanks for reading.

Jonco

Anonymous said...

HELL YES I SAW THIS YESTERDAY!