Monday, January 28, 2008

We've moved! Finally!

OK kids….we’ve finnaly made the move official.   We’re not completely set up.  As a matter of fact, I just got it up tonight (Monday).  I still haven’t been able to import all the old posts, but I’m still working on that.  


But, I’ve inserted the B&P logo, added a few links and made a few posts, and it seems to be working.   So come on over… make yourself comfortable.  Bookmark the new url and be patient as I learn all about WordPress.


Here we go……


http://bitsandpieces.us


I’ll try to keep this site up as long as I can.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, can't post anonymous anymore over there.

Anonymous said...

Oh MAN I feel your pain. I moved mine from Blogger too... Importing posts is actually pretty easy. I'm gonna go see the new place now. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new home, I'll be there for the house warming...

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you again.I moved mine too...;)

Anonymous said...

hey there! just got to make sure you have make sure that your post pages under the achive settings in blogger is set to yes. and import again from wordpress. :)

Charlie said...

Glad you got it up!