Friday, March 30, 2007

10 reasons you're not rich

The reason why you aren't a millionaire (or on your way to becoming one) is really quite simple. You probably assume it's because you aren't earning enough money, but the truth is that for most people, whether or not you become a millionaire has very little to do with the amount of money you make. It's the way that you treat money in your daily life.


Here are 10 possible reasons you aren't a millionaire:

1. You Care What Your Neighbors Think:   Gotta keep up with the Joneses

2. You Aren't Patient:  I was a patient when I had my tonsils out …twice

3. You Have Bad Habits:  Is blogging a bad habit?

4. You Have No Goals:  I’m a spectator in sports

5. You Haven't Prepared:  I was prepared when I was a boy scout a hundred years ago…. but I forgot all I knew

6. You Try to Make a Quick Buck:   A buck in the hand is worth two in the bush

7. You Rely on Others to Take Care of Your Money:  Any my laundry

8. You Invest in Things You Don't Understand:  That covers a lot of territory

9. You're Financially Afraid:  I’m a scaredy cat

10. You Ignore Your Finances:   Do you know me?

OK, now that I’ve got that silliness out of me, here are the details of each of the reasons you’re not rich.  They really do make sense.

via

Tags:

No comments: