Sunday, July 08, 2007

What hobby suits you best?

From exploring the great outdoors, preparing exotic cuisine or persuing the hundreds of TV channels from your multi-media center, the options for leisure time in the modern world seem limitless. So, what's right for you? Take this CNN.com quiz and find out which hobbies best suit your personality.


According to this CNN.com Living quiz my hobby should be:


Travel:   Getting there is half the fun and for you the other half of the fun means going even further once you're there. You're ready to travel anywhere at the drop of a hat: your passport is always up to date and you get diphtheria shots as your normal course of a doctor visit. All your clothing is made from thin, wickable, engineered fabric, so it travels light and layers well for any climate. You might like hobbies like travel blogging, backpacking across the globe.


Actualy, my original answers were a tie between two hobbies.  The quiz made me go back a review my answers and change a couple.   It wouldn’t tell me what else I tied with.


What hobby suits you best?


via

No comments: