Saturday, August 06, 2005

Earthquake Alert!

 Expected Earthquake, Volcanic or Storm Activity

The August 2 RED ALERT is the first of its kind I've ever made in the 11 years of studying seismic event indicators. It is so huge that I almost can't believe my eyes. The importance and severity of this has impressed me more significantly than when I predicted and warned about the coming December 26, 2004 Indonesian events beginning December 22.

For the last 7 days, I've seen indications of a large number of earthquake pressures building across a 2,000-mile long arc in the North Pacific. At first, I thought these indications were a result of large storms so I disregarded them. Until August 2 when a listener (thanks Dan) heard my radio broadcast and emailed information to me, I wasn't able to explain the cause of this discovery.

Are you prepared?

No comments: