Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Unanswerable questions

Hewre are a few Unanswerable questions:

 
Has anyone had to cut off their tongue because it was frozen to a flagpole?

 DRIED PIDGEON MANURE IF IT MAKES CONTACT WITH YOUR EYE, WILL CAUSE YOU TO GO BLIND?

 Does urinating on a lemon tree make it grow quicker/better?  (Why is this one unanswerable?)

 I just read a blurb that pre-packaged foods can cause people to turn gay because of too much estrogen. If I was only allowed one question for snopes, I would ask if this is true. Is it?

 They say that if a person has a pet cat and dies, if the person's body is not found fairly soon after death, the cat, having not been fed, will become ravenously hungry and eat the dead person's face off — JUST the face!
Is this true? My cat often looks me in the face. I used to think he was just being friendly. Now I know he's just sizing me up, like a chef at a butcher shop, waiting for "the big day". Since hearing this rumor, every time my cat licks his chops it gives me the willies!

 People who get bite by a spider then get large bump on their body. The bump then erupps into hundereds of baby spiders. Can that realy happen?   (Again, why can’t this be answered?)

 I'm 19 and from Yuma, Az and I would like to know if this myth I'v been hearing is true? By masturbating it helps the chance of not getting cancer? Is that true?..also I'v hearrd other myths about masturbation and don't know if those myths are true or not. But I would like to know about the question I asked before.

 I have heard beggars can make a nice $100,000 salary, I was wondering if this is true.

 If you sneeze and get into an accident, are you still at fault? Are there any laws?

 Is it true that you are more likely to die from a champagne cork than a poisonous spider?   (Only if the cork bites you.)

 I've heard that it is impossible to take a lightbulb out of your mouth once one puts it in, without either breaking the bulb or dislocating the jaw.
Do you know if this is true? I'm counting on you - my husband is really curious, and I don't want to have to drive him to the hospital...

More unanswerable questions.

via Look at this

No comments: