Friday, February 24, 2006

The Top 15 Dick Cheney Huntin' Songs - (Part I)

From TopFive.com

  • CHENEY gun 15> Let It Be (a Quail -- Please, God, Let It Be a Quail!)
  • 14> Born to Gun
  • 13> Bullet the New Guy
  • 12> He Blinded Me With Birdshot
  • 11> The First Shot Is the Veepest
  • 10> Gun Fun Fun
  •  9> Dickie, Don't Shoot That Lawyer
  •  8> One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer, 246 Pellets, One More Cocktail, 14 Hours, a Couple of Tap Dances, a Fox Interview and an Apology From the Guy I Shot
  •  7> Cheney I'm Amazed
  •  6> It's Only Lock 'n' Load (But I Like It)
  •  5> Got to Get You Into My Sights
  •  4> I Put a Shell in You
  •  3> You've Shot a Friend
  •  2> Huntin', Shootin', Drinkin'

and Topfive.com's Number 1 Dick Cheney Huntin' Song...

  •  1> Dude Looked Like a Birdie

No comments: