… actually it was concrete.
Construction workers at a high school were shocked to find a small kitten trapped inside poured concrete on Friday.
The small kitten almost became a permanent part of a school under construction when it got trapped beneath concrete that was being poured to secure a set of stairs.
The kitten had apparently crawled underneath the stairs before concrete was scheduled to be poured.
The kitten was rescued and rushed to veterinarian Michael Good's office, where he was treated for dehydration and shaved.