Saturday, October 08, 2005

The drunktionary

Drunk on toiletAh drunk people...will they ever say what they mean? Below you’ll find some common drunk phrases and what they translate to in sober language. I hope this helps you gauge whether or not it’s a good idea to let your buddy in the car when he claims he’s “totally fine, dude.”

Dude, all the chicks at this party are ugly = Dude, none of the chicks at this party will talk to me.

Man, I’m hungry = Man, if I don’t eat right now I am going to be puking all over this bar…again.

I’m soooo drunk = I’m planting a seed in your head that will eventually grow into a beautiful tree which excuses me from blame for my actions tonight.

I just, like, want to help animals, ya know? = I just, like, want to get in your pants, ya know?

more from the Drunktionary

via Look st this

No comments: