Friday, July 06, 2007

90 year old man and the umbrella

A 90-year old man said to  his doctor, "I've never felt better.  I have a  22-year old bride who is pregnant with my child.  What do you think of that?"

The doctor replied, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season. One day he  was in a hurry and picked up his umbrella instead of his gun by mistake. When he got to the creek, he saw a beaver.  He raised his umbrella and went "bang, bang, bang", and the beaver fell dead. What do you think of that?"

 The 90-year old said, "I'd say somebody else shot the beaver."

The doctor said, "My point exactly."


Thanks Joe P

1 comment:

Christopher Sanback said...

Think its suppose to go:

"I think someone else pumped a few rounds into that beaver!"

still funny like always though