Here are just a few (ones that I can relate to):
1. How many roads must a man walk down?
3. Who let the dogs out?
6. will you still need me when i'm 64?
8. Why do birds sing so gay?
25. How much is that doggy in the window?
33. whats love got to do with it?
53. Who put the ram in the ramalamadingdong?
72. Who wrote the book of love?
102. Have you ever seen the rain?
104. Do you know the way to San Jose?
112. What would you think if I sang out of tune?
124. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
133. Does anybody really know what time it is?
134. Does anybody really care?
192. Do you love me now that I can dance?
196. Did you ever know that you're my hero?
200 Who you gonna call?
225. Why is everybody always picking on me?
232. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
300. Do you like good music?
317. What's new, pussycat?
320. Where did our love go?
326. Is she really going out with him?
329. Do you really want to hurt me?
335. Who's makin' love to your old lady, while you was out makin' love?
351. When will I be loved?
379. Won't you play with my ding-a-ling?
392. If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
410. Do you wanna dance?
415. Wouldn't it be nice?
447. Do you want to know a secret?
450 Jeepers Creepers! Where'd you get those peepers?
460. Won't you marry me, Bill?
478. And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?
481. Could it be I'm falling in love?
482. Is it in his kiss?
488. How can you mend a broken heart?
493. What becomes of the broken hearted?
525. Maybelline, why can't you be true?
543 O say can you see by the dawn's early light what so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?