Friday, November 23, 2007

Lunch

An Irishman, a Mexican and a redneck were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."


The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time for lunch, I am going to jump off too."


The redneck opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time I'm jumping off too!"


The next day the Irishman opened his lunchbox and sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps off the building. The Mexican opens his lunch box and sees burritos and jumps off too. The redneck opens his lunchbox and sees bologna so he jumps to his death.


At the funeral, the Irishman's wife is weeping and says, "If I had known he was tired of corned beef and cabbage I would have never given it to him again!".


The Mexican's wife also weeps and says, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."


Everyone turned and stared at the redneck's wife. "Hey, don't look at me" she said, "He makes his own lunch!"


via

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....how do I say this without souding rude....

(sorry, but this is another joke or posting that you not long ago posted before. You remember posting this joke, don't you?)

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't recall seeing this one here before.

Anonymous said...

I am a hand-wringing liberal and I am offended by this joke. Matter-of-fact, I am offended by every joke. While we're on the subject, I am offended by the world. It offends me that some people make more money than other people. It offends me that some people are Christian. I am not offended by muslims though.