Monday, October 08, 2007

Letters Dear Abby didn't know how to answer...

   Dear Abby: A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid-twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese?

   Dear Abby: What can I do about all the sex, nudity, fowl language and violence on my VCR?

   Dear Abby: I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his.

   Dear Abby : I am a 23-year-old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boy friend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him.

   Dear Abby: I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again.

   Dear Abby: Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?

   Dear Abby: My 40-year-old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy.

   Dear Abby: My Favorite. I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.

   Dear Abby: My mother is mean and short-tempered. I think she is going through mental pause.

   Dear Abby: You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband has lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor. Now what do I do?


Thanks Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually used to work for Dear Abby, helping her to answer her mail! You cannot even parody the real letters....they were amazing.