Friday, October 12, 2007

Why golf is better than sex

David Letterman's Top Ten Reasons
Why Golf Is Better Than Sex.....

#10... A below par performance is considered damn good.

#9... You can stop in the middle and have a cheeseburger and a couple of beers.

#8.. It's much easier to find the sweet spot.

#7 .. Foursomes are encouraged.

#6... You can still make money doing it as a senior.

#5... Three times a day is possible

#4... Your partner doesn't hire a lawyer if you play with someone else.

#3... If you live in Florida , you can do it almost everyday.

#2... You don't have to cuddle with your partner when you're finished.

And the NUMBER ONE reason why golf is better than sex.....

#1 .. If your equipment gets old and rusty, you can replace it!


via

3 comments:

Grog said...

Great list! Too bad it was lifted from a Top Ten list I wrote over 10 years ago for my local sports car club newsletter called Top Ten Reasons Autocrossing is Better Than Sex. The two lists are too similar for it not to have been rewritten with golf as the topic. Thanks, Dave. I used to fantasize about writing your lists. Now I have.

Anonymous said...

Grog... how many Mushrooms did you eat when you wrote this...lol or are you saying you invented the top ten list??? ether way, I would lay off the shrooms...lol

Anonymous said...

Great comment! Too bad I'm lifting the comment you wrote over 1 day ago for a blog called Bits & Pieces. These 2 comments are too similar for this one not to have been rewritten with sarcasm as the topic. Thanks, Grog. I used to never copy from anyone. Now I have.