Friday, December 14, 2007

Technical Difficulties - Please Stand By

I’m having trouble loading images today.  And, I don’t have time right now to look into it.  I’m working on a project at the moment that is taking most of my time.  I was going to try to make a few posts tonight, but that doesn’t look promising.

I’ll work on it as soon as I can.

Update:  I tried to upload a picture again and am having difficulties.  I’ll try again in the morning.


blaster said...


Anonymous said...

Did you check to see if you have reached the picture upload limit?

Crab Nebula said...

Ahh yeah... new blogger has a picture upload limit. Try, it has a maximum size of 100mb and supports 140 different formats, including batch uploading in zip and rar.

Jonco said...

I'm only using 51% of my file storage space. According to my research there is no limit if you use another website to host your pictures. I use
I'll keep working on it.