Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Scamming a Nigerian scammer.....

Okorie5This takes a while to read…but it’s a good one.  He even got the scammer to get a tatoo to prove who he was.



Sometimes you come across fellow human beings who can only be described as vile creatures, undeserving of the space they inhabit on this planet. The "reverend" Nicholas Okorie is one such pathetic excuse for a human being. Nicholas has contacted me purporting to represent a charity organisation collecting money for the Pakistan earthquake appeal.


Such people are deserving of much more than the normal scammer humiliation, so I make no excuses for my treatment of Nicholas here. This guy gets off lightly in my opinion.


Read it when you have plenty of time.


via


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, really entertaining, although I feel sorry for the dude... It's worth reading, but you do need time...

Anonymous said...

I takes about an hour, but it's a better hour than anything you will waste watching on TV (and no commercials).
Even if this is fiction, which I doubt, it's very unique.
Time well wasted.

drew said...

owned

Anonymous said...

That was very very long, and was like watching a movie with no ending.

TNT said...

Anyone have a feeling that Okorie got killed by his creditors, this being Nigeria and all?