Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Four Presidents and the Wizard of Oz

Four former U.S. Presidents are caught in a tornado and off they whirled to OZ. 
They finally make it to the Emerald City and came before the Great Wizard.

"What brings you before the great wizard of Oz?"  
Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly:" I've come for some courage."
"No problem!" says the Wizard. "Who is next?"  

Ronald Reagan steps forward, "Well.........I.......I think I need a heart."
"Done," says the Wizard.  "Who comes next before the great and powerful Oz?"  

Up stepped George Bush sadly and said, "I'm told by the American people that I need a brain."
"I've heard - it's true!" says the Wizard. "Consider it done."  

There is a great silence in the hall. Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but doesn't say a word.  
Irritated, the Wizard finally asks,  "What do you want?"

Is dorothy here

Thanks Gary J

No comments: