Sunday, March 19, 2006

A good reason to run from the cops

Patrol2A man in his 40's bought a new BMW and was out driving on the interstate at top speed when he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.

'There's no way they can catch a BMW,' he thought to himself and sped up even more.

Then the reality of the situation hit him, 'What the heck am I doing?' he thought and pulled over.

The cop came up to him, took his license without a word, and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, it is the end of my shift, and it's Friday the 13th.  I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."

The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back."

"Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

via

No comments: