Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blonde cowboy

The Sheriff in a small town walks out in the street and sees a blonde cowboy coming down the walk with nothing on but his cowboy hat, gun, and his boots; so he arrests him for indecent exposure.

As he is locking him up, he asks "Why in the world are you
dressed like this?"

The Cowboy says: "Well it's like this Sheriff ... I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her. So I did. We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt so I did.


Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants .. so I did. Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts .. so I did.

Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says,
"Now go to town cowboy... ?And here I am."


Thanks Sandra R

No comments: