Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Are you stupid?

You are if you take this quiz.


I’m 100% serious.  You’re stupid if you  take this so called quiz.   It’s nothing more than an advertizing scheme to get you to sign up for everything under the sun.  If you feel lonely … and you get no email… then go ahead and do this.  You’ll have spam running out your ears in no time.  There must have been 20 pages of crap to opt out of just to get to my results:  92% right.   But it WAS NOT worth it.  (I could have been scouring the web for you rather than doing that.)


You’ve been warned.

8 comments:

emy said...

really, jonco, you did this? we all know you are not STUPID.
....i'm afraid to go there.

Jonco said...

Yeah, I did it. I was hopping it would be something fun to post about...but it's really a big scam. Maybe I am stupid.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why I didn't listen to your warning and went ahead and started this.

Now I do feel stupid :(

Anonymous said...

Eeeek... they will probably sell your email and send you spam thru the gazo... and the more you opt out of getting it the more it passes your email to other spam outfits... change your email NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tip :) I didn't go so far as to write my email address down, that's where I stopped.... I've already learnt that one the hard way!

Anonymous said...

just try it first and put a fake email.

Anonymous said...

Now that little scam is sucking the stupid people to give out their private info...not impressed jan even though i put all bogus info in there are those poor soals that would not...not a very nice post...

Jonco said...

To the last anonymous,
"jan"?
I tried to warn you guys. I even said I was 100% serious.
Jonco