I’ve been “tagged” by The Man at Small Bits & Pieces (Gee, what an interesting name)
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
I always wondered what I’d write about if I were “tagged” like this. I never figured that out…so here goes.
Seven random facts about myself:
- I’m left-handed (The right half of the brain controls the left half of the body. This means that only left handed people are in their right mind.)
- I built my fist computer from a kit in 1976 ($400)… soldering all the little resistors and everything. It was a SWTP (Southwest Technical Products Corporation) 6800 with 8k of memory and Basic programming language on cassette. I really had no idea what I was doing. From that I moved on up to an Apple II. Many of my friends think I’m a computer whiz… boy are they mistaken.
- I’m allergic to onions. You don’t want to be around me when I accidentally eat some. I used to be able to eat onions and couldn’t eat chocolate… but that just reversed one day. Now chocolate doesn’t bother me…though I can’t eat a lot of it. It’s just too rich for me.
- I have a slight case of Paruresis (Look it up)
- Favorite movie of all time was Blazing Saddles… with Airplane a close second.
- I’ve been diagnosed with DJD (Degenreative Joint Disease), though you’d never know it. Even I don’t know it most of the time. (“Drugs are gooood!”)
- The person I admire most is my brother Paul. He’s three years older than I am and has taught me a lot about how to deal with things in this crazy life. I only aspire to be half the man he is. If I make that, then I’ll be satisfied.
And one bonus fact about me:
My goal in life is to live forever. So far… so good.
Seven people to tag…… hmmmmmm… how about….