Thursday, January 17, 2008

A movie by Funky Joe.. or somebody else...

Funky Joe Unfunky Pat is supposedly a reader of Bits & Pieces.  His friend George sent this in because Funky Joe Unfunky Pat was too lazy to do it.  I’m glad he did.   This video had me laughing out loud.  (See comments to understand this funkyness.)



I’ll have to check into my video editing software and see if it will let me do this.  It’s quite inspiring.


Here’s another.  I think it’s by some of the same fellows.


Thanks George T


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, it was Pat that is a visitor and not Joe. Joe is lame and I don't think he can read.

Joe said...

I am lame and i cant read

Joe said...

also pat is not funky

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't say that im UNfunky. just not as funky.

Joe said...

i am definitely twice as funky

Anonymous said...

we used to "clip it and flip it"
You'd hold your 8mm home movie cam upsidedown to film, the in editing, you'd cut the segment out, flip it, and use the standard tape to make the tractor holes still be on the correct side.
Celluliod, baybee