Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Books I've read

Many bloggers are listing books they’ve read.   I thought I’d do the same.   Here are some of the books I’ve read recently:



  • Pile_of_booksBEAUTY SECRETS by Janet Reno

  • HOME BUILT AIRPLANES by John Denver

  • HOW TO GET TO THE SUPER BOWL by Dan Marino

  • THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BILL by Hillary Clinton

  • MY LIFE'S MEMORIES by Ronald Reagan

  • THINGS I CAN'T AFFORD by Bill Gates

  • THINGS I WOULD NOT DO FOR MONEY - by Dennis Rodman

  • THE WILD YEARS - by Al Gore 

  • AMELIA EARHART'S GUIDE TO THE PACIFIC

  • AMERICA'S MOST POPULAR LAWYERS

  • DR. KEVORKIAN'S COLLECTION OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES 

  • GEORGE FOREMANS BIB BOOK OF BABY NANES – By George Foreman

  •  ALL THE MEN I'VE LOVED BEFORE - by Ellen DeGeneres

  • MIKE TYSON'S GUIDE TO DATING ETIQUETTE

  • 101 SPOTTED OWL RECIPES - by the Sierra Club 

  • THE AMISH PHONE DIRECTORY

  • MY PLAN TO FIND THE REAL KILLERS - by O. J. Simpson

  • DIOFFERENT WAYS TO SPELL BOB

  • STAPLE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonco, regarding the list of the books you read:

This explains it all!!
Just kiddin' with ya!

Anonymous said...

most of them sound pretty short.. like as in blank pages... ah that could be yet another book on senitors of the white house

Miss Cellania said...

"Light reading", huh?