Wednesday, November 28, 2007

E-mail from God

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behavior that was going on. So he called one of His angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time.


When he returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not.


God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion."


So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time.


When the angel returned he went to God and said, "Yes, it's true.  The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good."


God was not pleased.  So He decided to e-mail the 5% who were good, because he wanted to encourage them, and give them a little something to help them keep going.


Do you know what the e-mail said?


Thanks Joe P

15 comments:

Mrs. Foot said...

Nope.. I didn't get it either ;)

Anonymous said...

You didn't get one either? Bummer! We've been misbehavin' something fierce haven't we?

Anonymous said...

he said, you are the few who bought Apple computers, and don't have to cuss Bill Gates Name, wise decision.

Anonymous said...

V_I_a_g_r+a free! pay lo.00 in shipping

Praying to god for forgiveness

Anonymous said...

It said not to tell the other 95% what was in the email ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know cuz I've been misbehavin!

The Man said...

It says that the other 95% will be going to "HELL"

Anonymous said...

If you don't know, then you didn't get the email.

Anonymous said...

Oh I get it!! If you don't know, you didn't get the email!! Durrrr!

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I knew it!! But I won't tell you!

Jorgen said...

I got the email, but I am not allowed to tell you what it said, sorry!
However, I pity you!

Miss Cellania said...

Of course I do!

Anonymous said...

He'll smite you if you don't forward his e-mail to 20 people in the next hour.

Anonymous said...

Was it this email?

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM GOD. I AM MOVED TO WRITE YOU THIS LETTER, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION.
HENCE MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER, LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING OVER (JOSEPH KABILA). ONE OF MY LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN SOUTHERN FRANCE WAS CONFISCATED BY THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT, AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY IDENTITY SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.

I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF EIHGTEEN MLLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS(US$18,000,000,00.) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY , FOR SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY RECEIVING THE MONEY ON OUR BEHALF.ACKNOWLEDGE THIS MESSAGE, SO THAT I CAN INTRODUCE YOU TO MY SON ( KONGOLO ) WHO HAS THE OUT MODALITIES FOR THE CLAIM OF THE SAID FUNDS.

....

Anonymous said...

Damn! My email was hacked before I could read it...