Monday, November 26, 2007

Female Comebacks to Lame Opening Lines

 Man: Where have you been all my life ?
Woman: Hiding from you.


Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.


Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.


Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.


Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.


Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.


Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized.


Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?


Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.


via

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Funny!!

Anonymous said...

should be titled "Lame female combacks to lame opening lines"